Thursday, January 5, 2012

90 Day Challenge -- A New Year, A New You -- Learn how to Win an Extreme Makeover Session by Eye Candy by Candace

Every New Year rolls around and every year I say I want to lose weight.  Last year I actually did pretty good for about 5 months and then went on vacation and never got back to it and gained some pounds back.  This year I am hoping to turn that around, I hope to shed the pounds and keep it off and keep it off for good.  Hopefully in 2013 I will be able to have a different resolution.

We all have our reasons for losing weight and our own goals.  We all know what works best for us and  know what is just not the right kind of diet for us.  I'll tell you what I am going to start off with in 2012 -- Body by Vi.  I am the type of person that goes all in when I like something so instead of just buying the package of product at tonight's Challenge Party -  I went all out and decided I'll be a promoter.  I can tell you this now but hopefully in 90 days I'll have a testimonal for you of my own success story - but I've seen and heard of other testimonials of this product.  My new website is http://eyecandybycandace.bodybyvi.com/ and I plan to kick off with a Challenge Party next week - 1/11/12 at 6:30 - for anyone interested to come and try the shakes and learn about how you can lose weight, gain some lean muscle, or whatever your goal might be.  This is awesome because you can earn FREE shakes of your own and help you on your way to losing weight.

I hear a lot of my clients tell me that they only want photos of the kids for now and are waiting on family photos until they lose weight.  Well, let's take some action because I love your kiddos and all but I love interactions of family and I love capturing it for you.  I can totally relate, and I'll just tell you up front -- I want to lose a good 60 pounds in 2012 - so let's bring it on.  I like a support system, I like a challenge, and sometimes I like a little competition.  One of my clients (Amanda Rasco - thank you) - threw out some ideas to me a couple weeks back and I now know what I want to do-- GAME ON!

WHAT DOES THE WINNER GET?
The winner with the highest percentage of weight loss in the 90 day challenge will win an EYE CANDY EXTREME MAKEOVER PHOTO SESSION to be redeemed any time in 2012 - this will include professional HAIR and MAKEUP.  I am going to try to get some other tangible things and will add that on to the prize package.  On top of that session you'll get bragging rights.  You'll feel better inside and out.  You will feel more confident.  And - if you have kids -- you will keep up with them better!


HOW TO ENTER THE 90 DAY CHALLENGE:
1.  Take a BEFORE photo - you must take this photo in the month of January 2012

2.  Email BEFORE photo to info@eyecandybycandace.com and put your Full Name, Start Weight, Start Date, and what type of diet or nutrition program you are following to reach your goals along with exercise plans you have in mind  (PHOTO MUST BE EMAILED BEFORE MIDNIGHT 1/31/2012) - photos will NOT be published unless you win the challenge in the end - any winner must agree to publish the BEFORE/AFTER

3.  For 90 days you will follow your diet/nutrition plan

4.  At the end of 90 days from date of before photo you will take an AFTER PHOTO

5.  Email AFTER photo to info@eyecandybycandace.com and put your Full Name, AFTER Weight, END Date, and what type of diet or nutrition program you followed  (PHOTO MUST BE EMAILED BEFORE MIDNIGHT OF YOUR 90 DAY MARK) - photos will NOT be published unless you win the challenge in the end - any winner must agree to publish the BEFORE/AFTER

6.  Winner will be announced on 5/15/2012 - the winner will be the person with the highest percentage of weight loss in the 90 day time period

**You must be 18 or older to join this challenge.  You cannot be pregnant to join this challenge.**
**Male or Female can enter the challenge**


NOW - start sending in those photos so we can get this thing rolling.  I will be participating in the challenge but obviously my prize is a great support system!  If you are interested in getting on the program I will be doing please let me know - I'll be holding some challenge parties and would love for you to come!


GOOD LUCK!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Candace that is great!! Don't forget to let your clients know that Marianne McNeill will be doing the hair and makeup makeovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....sounds serious when you ask for before & after photos! Great motivation!

    ReplyDelete